eMarketer seeks a UI Designer to join our product team. You’ll be responsible for the user interface design of the eMarketer.com website as well as related email newsletters and any other new, public-facing products.
You will work simultaneously with multiple teams, freelancers and outside firms, to define requirements, deliver mockups, incorporate feedback, meet deadlines, and advocate for consistency across eMarketer products. You should have a great eye for design and typography, a strong interest in legibility, clarity and simplicity, and a keen sense of details. This role requires strong UI thinking, and ideally, solid UX experience as well. You need to be able to roll up your sleeves and do any level of work – from discussing the design vision with executives, to creating a mockup for a landing page.
Continuous change and innovation are in our DNA at eMarketer – we look for people who can adapt to change and pivot easily.
More specifically, you will:
- Create and iterate wireframes and high fidelity prototypes.
- Incorporate usability testing feedback in a nimble fashion into prototypes.
- Participate in user tests to discover and implement important design approaches.
- Collaborate with others and work well with developers and product management.
- Have the ability to work in an environment to deliver working prototypes in weekly iterations.
- Web design experience with a strong focus on UI design
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodology
- A full-spectrum designer (interaction, usability, visual design, html, css) with a specialty in UI design
- Skilled at building original web sites and applications focused on user experience
- Strong wireframing and prototyping skills
- Experience with LESS or SasS
- Must have experience using GitHub (or a strong desire to learn it)
- Comfortable conducting user interviews and user testing
- Ability to clearly communicate about design and related technical requirements
- Ability to develop multiple solutions to a problem
- Experience with digital product design/development, especially B2B products
- A portfolio that demonstrates your process and showcases the work you've done
- Experience with design and prototyping software
- Good understanding of HTML/CSS and interactive web technologies
- Drive UI design for eMarketer.com and all eMarketer related products.
- Initiate and develop strategic decisions which may have broad and significant impact within a business group or across a region, collaborating with higher level management.
- Major impact on the online customer experience.