Are you a sales leader passionate about developing upcoming sales talent? We are committed to building a high-energy prospecting team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs), and we need an experienced manager to build and develop the team. You are responsible for creating an SDR program that is replicable, predictable and successful. Implementing a well-crafted program will provide SDRs with the skillsets and experience to move upward in their sales careers.
As an eMarketer SDR Manager you will:
- Hit the numbers. You are responsible for your team’s success. You will ensure the SDR team meets or exceeds team quota and achieves activity goals.
- Build a strong team. You will recruit, onboard, and coach a team of 5 Sales Development Representatives focused on prospecting and generating qualified leads.
- Be a leader. You will inspire your team, and always ensure that your actions are aligned with the company and team goals.
- Shape the team culture. Being successful at eMarketer is a combination of what we do and how we do it. You will establish a team culture that exemplifies eMarketer’s core company and sales team values, including strong work ethic, initiative, enthusiasm, drive to achieve excellence, personal responsibility, resilience, ability to learn and improve, respectful and considerate, inclusion.
- Become an expert in digital. You recognize the importance of a world being transformed by digital. You’ll be a key resource for our SDRs as they come to you with questions while building their own proficiency.
Who you are:
- Skilled at creating and managing an effective SDR program. You are invested in helping your team members reach their potential.
- A leader who values teamwork, work ethic and professional development. You know how to motivate others and provide feedback in a way that is both effective and constructive.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment; adaptable, resilient, accountable.
- Well-versed in the digital marketing and media landscape with a passion to learn more.
Who we are:
- A well-established brand trusted by thousands of the world’s largest companies.
- We value innovation, integrity, initiative and inclusion.
- A team of smart, driven, intellectually curious professionals.
- We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
- Located in beautiful offices in the heart of midtown Manhattan with open floor plans and 360-degree views.
Founded in 1996, eMarketer is the first place to look for research about marketing in a digital world. eMarketer enables thousands of companies worldwide to understand marketing trends, consumer behavior and get the data needed to succeed in the competitive and fast-changing digital economy. eMarketer’s flagship product, eMarketer PRO, is home to all of eMarketer’s research, including forecasts, analyst reports, aggregated data from 3,000+ sources, interviews with industry leaders, articles, charts and comparative market data. eMarketer’s free daily newsletters span the US, EMEA and APAC and are read by more than 200,000 readers globally. In 2016 eMarketer, Inc. was acquired by European media giant Axel Springer S.E.