Are you a sales leader passionate about building a high-performing sales team? As the Manager, Mid-Market Sales you’ll be a critical member of our New Business leadership team, reporting to the SVP, Sales and managing a team of Sales Directors. Your goal is to maintain and develop a high-performing team focused on new client acquisition among companies with 100-1000 employees.
As an eMarketer Mid-Market Sales Manager you will:
- Hit the numbers. As a manager, you are responsible for your team’s success. You will ensure the Mid-Market team meets or exceeds team quota and achieves activity goals.
- Build a strong team. You will recruit, onboard, manage, and develop a team of 7 Sales Directors.
- Be a leader. You will inspire your team, and always ensure that your actions are aligned with the company and team goals. You lead by example and have a passion for excellence.
- Shape the team culture. Being successful at eMarketer is a combination of what we do and how we do it. You will establish a team culture that exemplifies eMarketer’s core company and sales team values, including strong work ethic, initiative, enthusiasm, drive to achieve excellence, personal responsibility, resilience, ability to learn and improve, respectful and considerate, inclusion.
- Become an expert in digital. Establish proficiency in the overall digital ecosystem and eMarketer’s coverage of it.
Who you are:
- A team manager. You are a proven sales leader with a commitment to excellence and ability to manage a team able to meet or exceed its goals. You are skilled at managing to a sales cycle of 45-60 days.
- A team builder. You are committed to coaching and mentoring your sales talent to meet their potential and grow in their sales careers.
- A team player. You expect to be an essential member of a sales leadership team. You always put the best interests of the company first. You thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment; adaptable, resilient, accountable.
- Well-versed in the digital marketing and media landscape with a passion to learn more.
Who we are:
- A well-established brand trusted by thousands of the world’s largest companies.
- We value innovation, integrity, initiative and inclusion.
- A team of smart, driven, intellectually curious professionals.
- We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
- Located in beautiful offices in the heart of midtown Manhattan with open floor plans and 360-degree views.
Founded in 1996, eMarketer is the first place to look for research about marketing in a digital world. eMarketer enables thousands of companies worldwide to understand marketing trends, consumer behavior and get the data needed to succeed in the competitive and fast-changing digital economy. eMarketer’s flagship product, eMarketer PRO, is home to all of eMarketer’s research, including forecasts, analyst reports, aggregated data from 3,000+ sources, interviews with industry leaders, articles, charts and comparative market data. eMarketer’s free daily newsletters span the US, EMEA and APAC and are read by more than 200,000 readers globally. In 2016 eMarketer, Inc. was acquired by European media giant Axel Springer S.E.