eMarketer is looking for a Sales Executive to join our SMB New Business team! We offer an exceptional opportunity for an emerging sales professional to focus on new client acquisition. You will help small ad agencies, consulting firms, and marketing services companies keep up with digital trends and achieve their business objectives through unbiased, trusted eMarketer information.
As an eMarketer Sales Executive you will:
- Hit the numbers. You are driven to meet—and exceed—monthly, quarterly and annual quotas.
- Sell the value of eMarketer. You will understand and speak to the nuances between how different industries, companies and roles derive value from eMarketer PRO.
- Effectively manage your territory over the entire sales cycle, including realistic opportunity forecasts. Sales Executives can anticipate the sales cycle to be 14- 30 days.
- Be aligned with eMarketer and sales team core values. Being successful at eMarketer is a combination of what we do and how we do it. You will exemplify eMarketer’s core company and sales team values, including strong work ethic, initiative, enthusiasm, drive to achieve excellence, personal responsibility, resilience, ability to learn and improve, respectful and considerate, inclusion.
- Be proficient in digital. You’ll be able to speak at the executive level about the industry and eMarketer coverage.
Who you are:
- Extremely effective in generating interest with prospective clients.
- A hunter with a track record of success in qualifying and prioritizing both outbound and inbound leads (both domestic and international).
- Able to navigate conversations with prospects in organizations of under 100 employees.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment; adaptable, coachable, and accountable.
- Interested in the digital marketing and media landscape, with a passion to learn.
- 1-3 years’ experience. You may have been a highly successful SDR in the past or a budding Sales Executive. Either way, you are ready to take the next step in your career.
Who we are:
- A well-established brand trusted by thousands of the world’s largest companies.
- We value innovation, integrity, initiative and inclusion.
- A team of smart, driven, intellectually curious professionals.
- We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
- Located in beautiful offices in the heart of midtown Manhattan with open floor plans and 360-degree views.
Founded in 1996, eMarketer is the first place to look for research about marketing in a digital world. eMarketer enables thousands of companies worldwide to understand marketing trends, consumer behavior and get the data needed to succeed in the competitive and fast-changing digital economy. eMarketer’s flagship product, eMarketer PRO, is home to all of eMarketer’s research, including forecasts, analyst reports, aggregated data from 3,000+ sources, interviews with industry leaders, articles, charts and comparative market data. eMarketer’s free daily newsletters span the US, EMEA and APAC and are read by more than 200,000 readers globally. In 2016 eMarketer, Inc. was acquired by European media giant Axel Springer S.E.